|Location:||Sherwood Park, Alberta|
To be successful in this role you will have demonstrated the following skills:
· Have a working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, and Outlook).
· Familiarity with Occupational Health & Safety regulations and safety standards and best practices.
· Skilled with performing hands-on maintenance.
· A high commitment to setting priorities and meeting deadlines.
· Positive attitude and strong work ethic coupled with an ability to work independently and as part of a team.
· Excellent customer service skills.
· Strong written and verbal communication skills.
· An aptitude to analyze data, conduct investigations and relay information in a timely manner.
· Post-Secondary education in OH&S, Safety or related certification is required. Preference may be given to applicants with prior experience in a related field.
Duties include (oversight or direct responsibility):
· Understanding of and compliance with all applicable Acts, Regulations and Bylaws, as well as with industry-specific standards.
· Facility/residential/resource inspections, at times in conjunction with Municipal regulatory personnel and industry regulatory inspectors
· Document maintenance, records management and audit preparation for compliance.
· Maintenance of procedures, work practices, documentation and training for the Health & Safety Management System in conformance with Alberta Partnerships in Injury Reduction standards
· Provision of support to the Facility Management program, working alongside the Facility Manager to respond to work orders with an expectation of up to 50% of time spent performing hands-on facilities support
· Responding to after-hours emergency calls
· Supervisory duties
· Other tasks as assigned.
Robin Hood offers a full benefit package complete with matching RPP for the successful candidate. Salary will be determined based on qualifications.