|Location:||Sherwood Park, Alberta|
To be successful in this role you will have demonstrated the following skills:
· Have a strong knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, and Outlook).
· Familiarity with Occupational Health & Safety regulations and safety standards and best practices.
· Prior experience in a related field. A high commitment to meeting deadlines is required.
· Positive attitude and mature work ethic coupled with an ability to work independently and as part of a team.
· Ability to set priorities and complete tasks in a timely fashion.
· Excellent customer service skills. Strong written and verbal communication skills are required.
· An aptitude to analyze data, conduct investigations.
work with Program and the Leadership teams to support the development of the Health and Safety Policy, data analysis, identification of training needs, implementation and evaluation of corrective and preventative actions and provision of supporting resources and maintenance of procedures, work practices, documentation and training for the Health & Safety Management System in conformance with Alberta Partnerships in Injury Reduction standards, support of Human Resources functions which may include recruitment, benefits, training, or other tasks as assigned.
Post-Secondary education in OH&S, Safety or working equivalent is required.
Robin Hood offers a full benefit package complete with matching RPP for the successful candidate. Salary will be determined based on qualifications.