|Location:||Sherwood Park, AB|
The Robin Hood Association is a non-profit organization, that helps people with disabilities to “Live, Work and Play”. It is now one of the largest non-profit organizations in Alberta. The Robin Hood Association is an equal opportunity employer.
Administrative Assistant – Temporary Summer Grant Position
Hours: Monday – Friday 32.5 hours per week
Duration: Temporary, 8 weeks
Anticipated Start: October 13, 2020
Pay Rate: $18.00/hr, paid biweekly
Number of Positions: 1
As this is a grant-funded position, the following criteria are stipulated by the funder:
(a) Between 15 and 30 years of age (inclusive) at the start of the employment period
(b) A Canadian Citizen, permanent resident, or person on whom refugee protection has been conferred under the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act, and
(c) Is legally entitled to work according to the relevant provincial legislation and regulations.
*international students are not eligible.
Duties and Responsibilities
· Provide administrative support to the HR Manager with various projects.
· Administrative duties include revision to the Policies and Procedures Manual, which will include data entry, review of existing policy, creation of appendices, editing of existing formatting for consistency.
· Provide support on a variety of on-going projects in addition to other various administrative duties.
Qualifications and Skills
· Experience in a fast paced environment bound by tight deadlines is an asset.
· Some formal education in a related field is an asset.
· Must be outgoing, friendly, and possess a positive and professional attitude.
· Minimum keyboard speed of 60 wpm.
· Strong written communication skill is an asset
· Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and Microsoft Dynamics NAV preferred.
If you are interested in the position and meet the above criteria, please submit your resume and cover letter in confidence to: HR-Recruitment@robinhoodassoc.com. Please visit our website at: www.robinhoodassoc.com to learn more about our organization. Only those candidates who meet the above qualifications will be considered.