|Location:||Sherwood Park, AB|
The Robin Hood Association is a non-profit organization, that helps people with disabilities to “Live, Work and Play”. It is now one of the largest non-profit organizations in Alberta. The Robin Hood Association is an equal opportunity employer.
Community Development Worker – Temporary Summer Grant Position
Hours: Monday – Friday 35 hours per week
Duration: Temporary, 8 weeks
Anticipated Start: October 13, 2020
Pay Rate: $18.00/hr, paid biweekly
Number of Positions: 1
As this is a grant-funded position, the following criteria are stipulated by the funder:
(a) Between 15 and 30 years of age (inclusive) at the start of the employment period
(b) A Canadian Citizen, permanent resident, or person on whom refugee protection has been conferred under the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act, and
(c) Is legally entitled to work according to the relevant provincial legislation and regulations.
*international students are not eligible.
Duties and Responsibilities
· Development of medication administration refresher training, preparation of stats for medication administration, conversion of material to new format and documentation of medication changes.
· Development of parent satisfaction survey.
· Provide support on a variety of on-going projects.
· Experience in developing and planning workshops is an asset.
· Some formal education in a related field is an asset.
· Must be outgoing, friendly, and possess a positive and professional attitude.
· Strong written communication skill is an asset
· Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and Google Chrome.
· Able to work independently and as part of a team.
If you are interested in the position and meet the above criteria, please submit your resume and cover letter in confidence to: HR-Recruitment@robinhoodassoc.com. Please visit our website at: www.robinhoodassoc.com to learn more about our organization. Only those candidates who meet the above qualifications will be considered.