The Robin Hood Career Portal contains a listing of any current openings.
Simply visit our Career Portal and complete the online form. You will be required to upload your resume in either Microsoft Word (.doc) or .pdf format.
Either Microsoft Word (.doc) or .pdf format.
When you submit an online application, your contact information and resume are delivered to recruitment staff for processing. Once this has been delivered, a notification will appear on your screen confirming that your information was sent. This is the only confirmation that you will receive from the Robin Hood Association.
Due to the volume of applications, only successful applicants will be contacted by our Human Resources staff.
Yes. Please bring along:
• 3 work related references: (preferably past supervisors) with their e-mail addresses and telephone numbers
• Copies of any Educational Documentation (Degree, Diploma, transcripts)
• Copies of any training certificates (including First Aid Certificate if up-to-date)
• Copy of your Work Permit (if applicable)
• Copy of your Criminal Record Check (less than 6 months old) if you currently have one
• Copy of your Intervention Check (less than 6 months old) if you currently have one
Robin Hood Association requires all employees to complete the following mandatory courses within the first year of employment. These courses are offered at no charge to employees.
• Abuse Protocol
• Ethics of Touch
• First Aid
• Restrictive Procedures
• Medication Administration
• Universal Precautions
• Food Protection
We also offer optional training for Behavior Supports (CPI), Sign Language and Hygiene.
Tuition reimbursement (up to $1,000 per year) is offered to staff who take related courses/training that will enable them to be more successful in their job.
Still have questions? Get in touch.